India 1940 Bishop Cotton Boys High School Receipt to King of Bhopal with 1a Mysore Revenue Stamp @518

125.00.incl. GST
Available Quantity : 0
Sold : 1
Condition : Used

SOLD

CB Product Code: 10984

Seller's Product SKU:

Description

Shipping Terms :

  • We combine items and charge Rs 75 per parcel
  • All items are shipped REGISTERED through India Post
  • Condition as per Scan.... Request you to see carefully

 

Bishop Cotton Boys' School is an all-boys school for boarders and day scholars in Bangalore, India, founded in memory of Bishop George Edward Lynch Cotton, Bishop of Calcutta.

The school is bordered by Residency Road, St Mark's Road, Lavelle Road and Vittal Mallya Road, and is spread over 14 acres (57,000 m2) of land in the heart of Bangalore.

School heads in the early days included George Uglow Pope, Herbert Pakenham-Walsh, S. T. Pettigrew, William Elphick, Iowerth Lewis Thomas and A. T. Balraj.

The sister school Bishop Cotton Girls High School is located across the street on St. Mark's Road and can be reached by a two-minute walk.